Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sid Delicious
:sidvicious:

can someone help me come up with a logo for byob fm i need it for something important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azreal

the byob smilie w/ headphones

Abysswalker

Sid Delicious

azreal posted:

the byob smilie w/ headphones

thats a good idea im just also not that great at art

Sid Delicious

this but it also needs to say fm and head phones would be cool

breadingbutter

by Ralp

Sid Delicious posted:

thats a good idea im just also not that great at art

it's easy man, just make sure you're zoomed in appropriately and try different things - when you find something you like, polish it up and see what the yob thinks. no need to rush things man, it's art, just let it be. y'know?

breadingbutter

by Ralp

breadingbutter posted:

it's easy man, just make sure you're zoomed in appropriately and try different things - when you find something you like, polish it up and see what the yob thinks. no need to rush things man, it's art, just let it be. y'know?

what i meant to say is that you just gotta have some self-confidence. just try it out and if it looks bad you can reload and start over. it's byob so no need to stress it.

K. Flaps

by Athanatos
Just a logo ? Should it be animated?

Sid Delicious

K. Flaps posted:

Just a logo ? Should it be animated?

it doesnt have to be its just a logo i need

breadingbutter

by Ralp
you can do it, sid. at least try: even if you fail you will learn a lot.

ron color
well heres a quick one

i did it in paint so i dont know about transparency and all that bizness

breadingbutter

by Ralp

ron color posted:

well heres a quick one

i did it in paint so i dont know about transparency and all that bizness

see it needs cleaning up so the texts match and the headphones aren't so fuzzy. really though you'll have to work on it in the resolution that you want to get it looking really proper.

weird

by zen death robot

breadingbutter posted:

see it needs cleaning up so the texts match and the headphones aren't so fuzzy. really though you'll have to work on it in the resolution that you want to get it looking really proper.

ya what you need to do is to take out all the cool stylistic choices because artistic flavour overwhelms people

breadingbutter

by Ralp

apt gangbang posted:

ya what you need to do is to take out all the cool stylistic choices because artistic flavour overwhelms people

i like a cleaner style - yours is cool too.

weird

by zen death robot

breadingbutter posted:

i like a cleaner style - yours is cool too.

ya its cool , a lot of people are overwhelmed by artistic flavour, i don't blmae you

nvm no cake

3D Megadoodoo

If it's going to be anything like gbs.fm please don't do it, the internet doesn't need another "We're all so random and quirky ad listen to random and quirky music :lol: NO YOU CAN'T ADD THAT SONG UGGH WHY WOULD YOU ADD THAT SONG EVERY OTHER loving MONTH YEESH WE DON'T LIKE IT let's put on a four-day block of Hoobastank that's really cool :lol:" radio station.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
it's a bump of n old thread
it was a thing then it wasn't and it sometimes is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

Oh I didn't look at the dates. gbs.fm is still poison.

• Locked thread