Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I'm excited but I don't know how they're gonna cover a week's worth of news in half an hour. Especially since I'm hoping John will bring more of an international slant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

thexerox123 posted:

The first episode is on youtube, at least!

I really liked the first episode! It kind of feels like a cross between The Daily Show and Charlie Brooker's Newswipe or something.

I won't be truly satisfied by it until Andy Zaltzman makes an appearance, though!

Hopefully they'll have a segment soon that demands a Senior Lapsed Jew Correspondent.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I'm really glad that someone as well-known as Stewart is out there relentlessly calling the media on their poo poo in a very public way.

I'm just kind of tired of watching it.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Yeah it's unfortunate that we'll never get a real professional football team here in Ohio.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I thought for sure he was going to talk about that Community Improvement District that they tried to create in Missouri to levy a sales tax on some businesses, but hosed up and accidentally included one college student in the district, preventing the vote from falling to the property owners.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Down by an average of 6.7 points isn't really "close" in a presidential election, and he hasn't been ahead of Clinton even in outliers in more than a month. The time Trump was close in the polls was in the period after he clenched the nomination where everyone stopped talking about him and started talking about Clinton v Sanders for a few weeks.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

This show sucks because it killed The Bugle

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

It's a bit dumber than that. I know people who bought AR15s before last election not because they wanted one or thought they were gonna get banned but because they thought the price was gonna go up and they might want to buy one in the future and it might get too expensive.

Or course gun/ammo prices did go up mainly because of idiots panic buying.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Also when he was describing the total amount of nuclear waste in terms of a single football field, was I supposed to think that it was a lot? Like, decades of waste could fit in a 20 foot deep football field sized hole?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

He's keeping the part that Denzel's butt touched for himself

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

TurboTax was free for both federal and state when I filed this year :shrug: they just tried to upsell the plan with audit support and poo poo

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I've never spent more than 20 minutes filing taxes but every year my parents' kitchen table is covered in a giant pile of receipts and bills for like a month and I honestly have no idea what the gently caress they're even doing with all of that

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The Rally To Restore Sanity 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

They're all also the same jokes you already read on Twitter/CSPAM 24 hours ago (or worse in LWTs case)

• Locked thread