Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
*strawberry Pop Tarts* Go gently caress yourself.

That’s what sold me on the show.

That, and “let’s deal with Gandhi first, and I know that’s not the first time those words have been said with a British accent.”

Hell, I didn’t even KNOW about the Indian elections until last night, so I already feel well informed AND entertained!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I think an hour might be too long. They already have to throw in little vignettes to break up John talking at the camera. I can't deny I'd like to see more, though.

Seriously, in one of those vignettes they kept telling the same joke over and over again!

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

It was a good joke, though. Russia is a, uh... nation with a gas station?

He was making the same joke along the lines of "Prussia is just an army that happens to have a nation."

I think.

Don't look at me, I voted for Biden.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I sit here this morning watching wall-to-wall coverage of the whole Donald Sterling mess and all I can think of is, HOW DARE YOU SAY I TAKE MONEY!

I can't wait for Sunday night. I honestly feel more informed from watching this Monday morning than a half-week's worth of CNN.

• Locked thread