Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
HBO have really cornered the stuff-nobody-else-talks-about market with Last Week Tonight and Vice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Apoplexy posted:

The show's good, and the online component is so insane in how wide its coverage goes that you absolutely need to watch some of it. Ukraine coverage (actually the best on-the-ground coverage of the situation I've seen, period) and Colombians who believe that penetrating donkeys makes their penis larger? Same site.

They also have a neat (video)podcast and the first season of the HBO show is on their channel too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8zNIfYAQNdrFRrr8oibKw

Popelmon fucked around with this message at 20:25 on May 13, 2014

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

PassTheRemote posted:

I'm hoping that the day Assad finally dies, we get treated to a video fuckeulogy.

He has to bring Andy over to NY for that.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

You must listen to Episode 99. Perhaps the funniest thing they've ever done.

Is that the stupid buildings episode?

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Fragmented posted:

I think this is my favorite show ever. The space sex geckos tribute was just...perfect.

"We sent them up there, not because they were easy but because he was hard."

Perfect.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
That legislature bit was depressing as hell :(.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

one sexy loser posted:

Can anyone explain why exactly Florida has such a population of loons? Is it the humidity?

You should watch this:
https://vimeo.com/118532076

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Mustache Ride posted:

Was that Jason Jones in the film?

The reporter? That was Bobby Cannavale (Boardwalk Empire, Vinyl).

• Locked thread