Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No.1 Special
Apr 4, 2011
Will they be uploading this on Youtube again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No.1 Special
Apr 4, 2011

Lancelot posted:

I was sort of disappointed by the Ferguson coverage in that he seemed to completely gloss over any actual violence (like the gassings, LRADs, wooden bullets) and just focused on TANKS DUDE. The sort of police violence happening there is scary and isn't really particularly related to militarisation, which ended up being the main thrust of the episode.

They also forgot to talk about how they're keeping reports from filming what they're going during the riots and taking cameras and footage.

No.1 Special
Apr 4, 2011
Jon talked about the FCC again. Hopefully it does some good.

No.1 Special
Apr 4, 2011
I know the news is being dominated by Trump, but the FCC just voted to dismantle title2. Hope Jon takes time to mention it.

No.1 Special
Apr 4, 2011
That was a very good, very important episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No.1 Special
Apr 4, 2011
The confederacy segment was pretty good. I liked that he told the saviel story to establish context and that he mentioned when the statues were actually established. Maybe it'll do some good.

edit:Looks like they changed the "Stupid Newbie" image again. Great.

No.1 Special fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Oct 9, 2017

• Locked thread