Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radlum
May 13, 2013
I'm surprised it is actually being broadcast in South America, The Daily Show Global Edition lasted a few months before it was dropped from the channel that had it.

I thought it was good, really looking forward to finish my sundays with this, the coverage of India's election reminded me of The Bugle, which is a great thing; the Gandhi joke was great. Also, loved the Lisa Loeb bit, she's still cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radlum
May 13, 2013
It was a great episode; this show has landed, I am glad that John has managed to give his show a different vibe than TDS.

radlum
May 13, 2013
The one with Sheldon, Normal Heart, based on a play. I saw the play and it was rather good, very sad and heartwarming, but mostly sad.

radlum
May 13, 2013
I guess that Abbot thing is John's way to ask for forgiveness after he said the whole country was casually racist.

radlum
May 13, 2013
Just saw the FIFA and Right Said Fred bits on YouTube; this show is amazing. I'm really glad John takes on this kind of stuff. At this point I don't care how much an episode of GoT dissapoints the book purist in me, John Oliver makes it all go away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radlum
May 13, 2013
And a cameo of GRRM and tapdancing Steve Buscemi!

This show is amazing.

• Locked thread