Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Gonz posted:

Fantastic first episode.

"Why are you voting for that man?"

"Because he appeared to me via hologram and promised me a toilet."

That was the line that sold me on this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

BigRed0427 posted:

John was loving on fire tonight and those ads were amazing.

:flaccid:Mitch McConnell

Thanks to John Oliver, now, every time I see Mitch McConnell, I will no longer see Yurtle the Turtle, I will now see an elderly man's age-shrunken penis. And sadly, I can't think of a more appropriate visual metaphor for the man. :stonk:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Joey Gladstone posted:

This show is really good and cool. Is there a set number of episodes? I want this to be my regular Sunday night thing

Usually HBO does 10 episode seasons, but I haven't heard one way or another how many episodes Last Week is going to get.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

SpookyLizard posted:

I'll be honest, I have no idea what Caillou is, but I'm with the gently caress you caillou because his name is loving stupid.

Caillou is Francophone Canada's answer to Anglophone Canada's Johnny Test.

• Locked thread