Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
HOW DARE YOU SAY I TAKE MONEY

That seriously still has me cracking up every time I think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Grand Fromage posted:

I enjoyed the global warming poll comparison. Do owls exist? [ ] Yes [ ] No

Are there hats? [ ] Yes [ ] No

Also, Vice is great if you just enjoy seeing how hosed up the world is. As long as you don't use it as fuel for your political leanings, it's a solidly interesting docu/news/whatever show.

I also really enjoy their less controversial cultural type of segments, like the one where the tiny white dude reporter went to Senegal or somewhere (can't remember exactly) where this outdoor greco-roman wrestling type sport is bigger than anything, even football. Then he wrestled a dude 10x bigger than him and "won".

Damo fucked around with this message at 08:51 on May 13, 2014

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock
new thread title is funny, but i have a hard time believing they will ever top "Last Cuck Tonight With Johnny Trigger-Warning"

I hope they prove me wrong

• Locked thread