Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
If you guys are talking about that guy who's been featured on LWT as The Most Patient Man On Television before, he's simply one of the many C-SPAN hosts. C-SPAN itself always has both sides' retards call in and bark diarrhea while he calmly goes about rifling through newspaper articles and stuff. Bonus points for the random instance of someone asking a black guest about his enormous black penis or head hair that is similar to pubes. (actual events!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
John Oliver really should've mentioned that Stephen Bannon is a wife-beating anti-semite.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
See, show wasn't entirely about Trump. And it was good. So quit whining.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Looten Plunder posted:

That "white guy singing karaoke" line loving slayed me.

Ditto. Also, the whole episode and show to date.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Anyone else really wanna play Far Cry 4 after watching that segment?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I loving loved this episode. TAKE IT DOWN. Better.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Fox News pulls Judge Napolitano over his Trump wiretap claims. I'd link it, but it's the LA Times website and is employing adblocker-blocker garbage to prevent you from seeing the article without whitelisting them.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Didn't John Oliver and LWT make a SuperPAC or something a long time ago? Probably using the money from donations to that for the show's sillier stuff, like FoxNews ad buys of a catheter cowboy lecturing Trump. :P

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Ah, gotcha, it was, indeed, the church that I was thinking of. And you'd be surprised, but Colbert turned his show around a full 180 from the shitstorm it was before Trump was elected. It's now The Colbert Report in an hour-long slot.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Latest episode was perfect. Just the right amount of time (90% of the episode) spent on Trump scandals; TSA comedy; penguins.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Keith's always been great at his sermons. It doesn't hurt that he's always actually got the facts on his side with them, too.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Yeah, baseball is as boring as something can possibly get without breaching into being golf.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/862139988548485125

(this tweet can be used as evidence that either Keith Olbermann rules and is awesome, or that he is crazy and dumb.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Lycus posted:

I'm a little surprised they did a segment on Giuliani and resisted a joke using Trump motorboating him.

Vic Berger did not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hzaBHnNI_I

AMEWIKHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

• Locked thread