Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

toanoradian posted:

EDIT: Who's that old guy that doesn't want people to talk about India because it's not even in the same hemisphere? What show is he on

John McLaughlin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

how about snowflakesexual

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

haha "food insecure families" or whatever they said. Are they really afraid of just saying poor people?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

sex ed 6th grade public school: Some lady came in with a modified cabbage patch kid with a cock and balls sewn on. The balls were individual and one on top of the other and roughly the same size and shape of the dick (they all basically looked like a beavers tail). There was a girl doll too but the guys never got to see it and vice versa.

sex ed high school (catholic): One of the gym teachers who was possibly retarded read a few paragraphs from a health book then awkwardly mumbled something to us about not raping anyone then we read silently by ourselves for 4 more days.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

That Hamilton thing sounds dumb as all gently caress is it really that popular?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Ive seen bits of it being promoted but i dont follow its success sorry. :shrug: It just always looked really stupid.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

NmareBfly posted:

Speaking for Virginia, you can only absentee vote IF you are:

- Not in your county or city on Election Day, Nov 8, because of work, vacation, or personal reasons
- A member of US Armed Forces or the spouse or dependent of a member and won’t be in your county or city on Election Day
- A student or the spouse of a student attending school outside your county or city on Election Day
- Disabled, sick, or pregnant
- In jail on Nov 5 or later either 1) awaiting trial or 2) for a misdemeanor conviction
- A member of an electoral board, registrar, officer of election, or custodian of voting equipment
- Primarily responsible for taking care of a sick or disabled family member confined at home
- Under a religious obligation
- Working a required shift of 11 or more hours during the time your voting location is open
- A law-enforcement officer, firefighter, volunteer firefighter, search and rescue personnel, or emergency medical services personnel
- An official partisan poll watcher
- Temporarily living outside of US
- Temporarily living outside the US for work or the spouse or dependent living outside the US with employee
- No longer a resident of Virginia but moved less than 30 days before the presidential election and are requesting a ballot to vote for President and Vice President only.

Note that 'It's more convenient' is not an option.

You could pick like half of those as a reason if you wanted to and its not like they would verify it.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

All these types of shows are basically pointless anyway since noone is switching camps

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Martytoof posted:

Ohh boy, LWT is going to be good.

If only there was a legal way for me to stream it in Canada :|

Ill trade you your canadian citizenship for my HBOgo password

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

bull3964 posted:

So, just feeling like I got hit by a truck last night. My entire career to this point is in jeopardy because the orange rear end in a top hat managed to tap into and mobilize racist fuckwits to the polls.

I love how people will learn absolutely nothing from this election.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

mobby_6kl posted:

No worries, a friendly Russian professor already solved the split for you:

the flyover states make out better than anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Assuming trump doesnt buy hbo

• Locked thread