Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Alls I can say about this show is first off, it better not interrupt The Bugle like last week :argh: and secondly-

raditts posted:

HOW DARE YOU SAY I TAKE MONEY
This was a great first episode, it's like The Daily Show and The Bugle had a baby with all their strengths and none of their weaknesses. I wish it were an hour long though.

This is pretty much exactly what I was going to say. As a loooong-time Bugler, John Oliver getting his own show is fantastic. And it was fantastic!

Really not used to his hair being so...well-groomed though. And new glasses!

raditts posted:

What the gently caress was that even supposed to mean? I guess the real joke there is "McCain is senile as gently caress and lol you people wanted him to be president."

I think it's supposed to be a swipe at how irrelevant and unimportant Russia is. "This place sucks, it's basically only good for supplying gas to the better parts of the world!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Dreylad posted:

It wont be a true successor to the Bugle until John manages to introduce a news story by quoting song lyrics.

Or quoting the Iron Sheikh's twitter account.

Or an interview. :getin:

Although remembering what Mr. Sheikh said about The Smurfs, perhaps that's not a good idea.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Viginti posted:

How is 'Dabo' a thing?

He's an orc?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

AAA DOLFAN posted:

If you live in Florida and you still shop at Whole Foods instead of Publix Greenwise, you deserve what you get

Publix is the best grocery store. I want my last meal to be a chicken tender sub.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Off for two weeks? You better record a new episode of The Bugle, you rat-faced bastard!!

• Locked thread