Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
*walking at night, breadingbutter witnessess a rape*
breadingbutter: wha-... that girl... is getting raped!
*breadingbutter looks at the camera, smiles, shrugging*
breadingbutter: aw shucks, my arms and legs are all tired from that 10 horus work shift, better hightail it home!
*it starts to dawn, the first chords of "I'm walking on sunshine start playing" as birds fly away and the camera is fixed behind breadingbutter, who walks to the horizon with his hands in his pocket, whistling the melody of "I'm walking on sunshine" as it starts playing. Camera pans to the sky and credits roll*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

ArfJason posted:

breadingbutter: aw shucks, my arms and legs are all tired from that 10 horus work shift, better hightail it home!
*it starts to dawn, the first chords of "I'm walking on sunshine start playing" as birds fly away and the camera is fixed behind breadingbutter, who walks to the horizon with his hands in his pocket, whistling the melody of "I'm walking on sunshine" as it starts playing. Camera pans to the sky and credits roll*

Fucker

ArfJason posted:

thanks for the epic sig el spider

ron color

ArfJason posted:

qnqnx

ArfJason posted:

ethanol

:ughh:

ArfJason
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
[a woman screaming can be heard on the distance]
breadingbutter: I'm walking on sunshine, wooo hoooo, and im tryn to feel good! Hey!

Butt Frosted Cake

ArfJason posted:

Srice

ArfJason posted:

weird

by zen death robot

ArfJason posted:

dogcrash truther
dabs

Looke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGI-b60BWN4

Sharkopath

ArfJason posted:

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

breadingbutter posted:

it was in response to something stupid that i should not have addressed (i posted in another thread at the start of this thread before it exploded)

seriously how many people came in here to see this thread?

ya shame on ppl for coming to byob where some guy is proud of facilitating a rape to yell at that guy for that rape he facilitated

a dog from hell

by zen death robot
you are a human being

corn in the bible

Oh no oh god it's all true!

PIGEOTO

thread is getting bad, mods ship this to the goldmine

bog pixie

PIGEOTO posted:

weird

by zen death robot

PIGEOTO posted:

dogcrash truther

breadingbutter posted:

i feel bad about this; like really, really bad.

note: he was not talking about the rape here

Sid Delicious
:sidvicious:

lol

Fucker
breadingbutter, i hope you have improved yourself since those dark days and i hope you will improve further. thank you for the lulz and god bless u

dogcrash truther

breadingbutter posted:

oh poo poo he beat me to it

perhaps this was about the rape?

owl milk
in b4 im raped

ethanol

everyday byob picks off one of its own soon there will be only one rapist/fingerbanger left, who will it be?

will it be you?

Sid Delicious

ethanol posted:

everyday byob picks off one of its own soon there will be only one rapist/fingerbanger left, who will it be?

will it be you?

i hope so

Sid Delicious

minus the rape part

Abysswalker

ArfJason posted:

corn in the bible

breadingbutter enables actual rape, which is ironic since inri posts here

Butt Frosted Cake

Some say love it is a river
That drowns the tender reed.
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed.

Some say love it is a hunger
An endless, aching need
I say love it is not walking away from rape

beer pal

craigslist > missed connections

last night in the alley m4w

me: handsome protector of women
you: blonde, 20-something, being raped at the time

saw you on my way home last night, but i was too tired from work and socially anxious to say hi. maybe we can meet up for coffee and talk about your sex fetishes? drop me a line

Sid Delicious

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

Some say love it is a river
That drowns the tender reed.
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed.

Some say love it is a hunger
An endless, aching need
I say love it is not walking away from rape

Sid Delicious

this was a good thread

dogcrash truther

breadingbutter posted:

also yoshi's island was good but i'm bad at videogames and crying mario was soooooooo annoying.

location of rape?

bog pixie

actually, gas this thread, then use the gas challenge to move it to E/N

dogcrash truther

feat. posted:

craigslist > missed connections

last night in the alley m4w

me: handsome protector of women
you: blonde, 20-something, being raped at the time

saw you on my way home last night, but i was too tired from work and socially anxious to say hi. maybe we can meet up for coffee and talk about your sex fetishes? drop me a line

Sid Delicious

Ectral posted:

oh my god

satsui no thankyou
i'll make the rapesquad gangtags

breadingbutter

by Ralp
welp. it's been fun, and goodbye to byob if i am getting banned (i was bumming out a few of the regs so i guess i am)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible

Ectral posted:

yes please

• Locked thread