Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
Nice OP! With the scarcity of starter packs, and the proxy instructions, I've been wondering just how much you'd really miss the starter cards? If you get a box of boosters, it seems like the starter characters would get replaced really fast, and aside from having to use vanilla dice for actions/pawns is there any other set back? At least until a month from now when there will be starter packs everywhere for normal price.

Also, I heard the quality of cards and dice are really crummy in this initial run with flimsy cards and smeared ink on dice. How was the quality of your box?

Swagger, from what I've read, 1 Starter pack plays 2 people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
Zero action in this thread bums me out. Maybe the little hype I'd seen was just due to the starter shortage :(
Any thoughts on if this game is better/worse than quarriors?

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
Which I find crazy since what seems like a large part of the community for this game are buying boxes of boosters instead of 1 of the 60 packs in a booster. Maybe it's just a bgg echo chamber effect misleading me (very possible), but really the Starter Shortage just seems strategic by Wizkids to try and whip up a frenzy.

• Locked thread