Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BLUNDERCATS! noooo
Oct 30, 2008

Anung Un Rama, Urush Un Rama
Hey, the local meta here is about to start picking up because the starter sets and boosters just came (I bought a box and starter set). The thing is, there's a group of folks who've been playing since the first printing, and now there are... a bunch of us who just started 3 days ago.

Any tips on building decks that might be able to compete with them? I've got access to: 4 of every character's dice, every common, every uncommon, the following rares:
Angel
Deadpool
Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Green Goblin
Hawkeye
Loki
Mr. Fantastic
Mystique
Nova
Punisher

At this point I kinda wanna try something with Storm Wind-Rider, Hawkeye Longbow... not sure what else might be worthwhile though. Any tips appreciated! Most of the people I'll be playing against have access to every card and most dice now too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread