Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taran_Wanderer
Nov 4, 2013
I won of bunch of the new set in a little raffle my FLGS had on Halloween, so I've been playing it a bit. My current team looks like this:

Take That Villain!
Relentless
Angel: Soaring
Falcon: Samuel Wilson
Hawkeye: Robin Hood
Cerebro: Supercomputer
Captain America: Special Ops
Iron Man: Upright
Magneto: Archvillain
Professor X: Recruiting Young Mutants

Plan is to use Professor X's global to get my expensive characters out, especially Magneto. Then use Captain America, Iron Man, and Take That Villain! to make sure Magneto keeps his buff, and get rid of blockers. Cerebro is great for neutering cheap characters, which also helps keep the number of blockers down. Definitely my MVP so far; everyone I play comments how annoying it is. Hawkeye, Angel, and Falcon are mostly there for cheap filler, but I like having access to a variety of characters with different energy. It's been pretty fun so far, though a little slow. I think I'll try to get a Nick Fury: Mr. Anger next and replace Angel with him, to help field Iron Man and Captain America. Not a huge fan of the Falcon, but if I can find one, a different version would be nice. Might just replace him with a Black Panther, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread