Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Fumaofthelake posted:

My friend and I both got put on the wait-list for starters and still no word whatsoever. Wish I had never bought my boosters... I haven't even played the drat game and I'm already bored of it.

Yeah this is where I'm at. A friend and I were stoked to play but it's impossible to find stuff and even the local stores have no clue when the restock will happen. One local store got in six of their ordered playmats but never got a starter set. I got a few boosters but they have just sat in my desk for a month. It's really an impressively bad launch and I've already lost most of the interest to play or keep up with any news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

OrangeKing posted:

I managed to order 20 boosters online (GoHastings.com) at list price, though shipping made them a bit more costly. It looks like, slowly, the product shortage is clearing up a little...though obviously there's still a long way to go.

Trying to figure if paying $1.50 a pack is worth it. The local store that doesn't have a gravity feed is supposedly going to be running stuff in the near future but otherwise I don't know anyone playing yet...

• Locked thread