Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Found out my FLGS has starters for this, so I'm in - can't wait to fill a binder with superheroes.

I figure I'll ask them about tournaments tonight, but is it presumed that once DC cards/dice are out they'll allowed to mix and match in "official" events, or just that they're compatible systems?

Edit: Well I got fleeced; FLGS sold me two Collector's Boxes from Uncanny X-Men and said that was enough for two people to play.

No rule books, not enough dice for the 4 random boosters in each. No non-random character cards.

Ville Valo fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jan 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Kortsu posted:

Yeah, everything runs under the same system with the same rules, so next year, you can have Spiderman hanging out on the same team as Batman and some D&D monsters.

Is it confirmed that D&D will use the same fist/bolt/mask/shield suits as Marvel and DC? Lord of the Rings doesn't...

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Elblanco posted:

Though I never heard about lotr dice masters.

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

...are there LoTR dicemasters now?

The LotR Dice Building boxed game uses the same rules (it's by the same designers); it's just not collectible and so not technically Dice Masters.

edit: same basic rules

Ville Valo fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Jan 8, 2015

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Yu-Gi-Oh's supposed to be in stores today. Wiz Kids posted that they are, in fact, compatible with Marvel (and DC), but from the preview cards it doesn't look like there's much reason to mix and match for competitive lists.

• Locked thread