Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Just got into this game this weekend. Those of us without bought starter packs and then we did a 12 pack draft and tournament thingie. It was my first time playing but I somehow managed to tied for second because I drafted Imperius Rex Namor and just kept hammering away with Namor and sidekicks.

Speaking of which, does anyone know what "character counts as in the context of Imperius Rex Namor's ability?

code:
If Namor is the only character in your field at the end of any turn, field up to two Sidekick dice from your used pile or prep area.
Does it still activate if you have two or more Namor dice? Does each die count as a "character?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Flaggy posted:

Are the two starters interchangable, I can pick characters from AvX and Xmen and play? Or are the starters pretty much their own game.

I think AvX is the older one and probably the harder to find, so you might wanna grab that one if there's a choice to be made.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Ville Valo posted:

Is it confirmed that D&D will use the same fist/bolt/mask/shield suits as Marvel and DC? Lord of the Rings doesn't...

...are there LoTR dicemasters now?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Note that a monster in Yu-Gi-Oh means something different from a monster in D&D.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

I think they changed it so you have a transition zone on the other players turn as well now, but I could be wrong.

• Locked thread