Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

PoshAlligator posted:

I literally cannot comprehend how people are taken in by the constant issues 1s in 2014.

In fairness some are worth something like the Snyder/Capullo Batman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I really enjoyed SP//dr and would totally buy a mini/ongoing by the same creative team. drat Gerard Way for having a very successful non-comics career!

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
It looks like they're ending Spider-Gwen's own book while Secret Wars happens and then it will probably relaunch when all books get a new #1 after Secret Wars.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I have zero problem with the premise but also no confidence in Slott to write it in an interesting way.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Rhyno posted:

Alpha is still terrible.

And is pretty much forgotten by this point.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Did you end up ordering loads more copies because it was so hyped up?

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I don't hate Slott with the power of a million exploding suns like some do but he's really been on the title too long. He's survived two rounds of creative musical chairs and it would be great to have someone fresh take over.

If only Zeb Wells wasn't so successful outside of comics.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

CharlestheHammer posted:

So pepper isn't in the book? That means Bendis is probably using her as a stand in.

That is really lazy Bendis.

Pepper is in the book, Bendis mentions it in this interview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
This is the Superior Spider-Man argument all over again.

• Locked thread