Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I thought Web Of Shadows was good, if only because red suit Spidey could do a loving Fist of the North Star combo on someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
It's Yuri Lowenthal. He's one of those voice actors who is everywhere if you've watched a cartoon/anime/game in the past few years.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington posted:

Mephisto being "I've brought your true love back to life," and it is Carlie Cooper.

:unsmigghh:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Wanderer posted:

We all know that this ends with Mary Jane sneaking into Regent's base in a suit of Iron Spider armor and breaking all the heroes out, right?

Because covers never lie, right?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Toxxupation posted:

Seriously, no part of the revival of Peter Parker storyline makes any loving sense. The circumstances were dumb as hell, the idea that Pete would come back and just decide to cowardly leave but not before taking his web-shooters back (to the point where he's willing to beat up a fourteen-year-old for them) was a dumb as hell orchestrated way to loop him back - I just didn't need to loving see any more of Ultimate Peter Parker. Especially since it was at the point where I had less than ten issues of USM left, so any changes were going to be super temporary at best. Seriously, I don't know who decided to revive Peter Parker at the last minute but it was a loving bad one, especially the way they ended up writing both him and Mary Jane out of the story.

Finally, thank you. I remember a ton of people at the time defending it as giving Ultimate Peter and MJ a happy ending but jeez that does not excuse that awful plot. Plus it killed Jameson and that's inexcusable.

How did you enjoy the interminably long Secret History Of Miles' Dad story?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Goddammit Bendis, I tried and tried to like Spider-Man but you just won't let me. Seriously can Bendis write Miles Morales in any conflict without solving it with a venom blast? I guess I'm finally done with this, even if it means I miss more exciting tales of Jefferson Morales, Agent of SHIELD :suicide:.

I do find the fact that Miles somehow remembers doing his weird super-venom-blast before interesting. So like, does he remember the old world and blasting Ultimate Doom? Or did he just blast some other douche in this brave new fused world?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Lobok posted:

Every supervillain's got `em.

Gentlevillains Prefer Blondes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010