Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

TwoPair posted:

I just realized that I think Kaine's a dead clone walking. His whole status on what being the Other means is really vague, that picture of him going full spider is ominous, and now that New Warriors is canceled, he doesn't have a series to go back to to justify keeping him alive. He's not immune from death and killing the Other seems like just the kind of "big deal last page cliffhanger" things this event has been full of. :ohdear:

Yeah, Kaine dies to save alt-Ben, confirming that he's a proper hero and not a bad person and living up to his Ben's example, character arc finished. Either Ben or Kaine are taking one for the team, and I'm feeling like it's everyone's favorite acerbic clone hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
If you think we're ever seeing Aracely again whether Kaine dies or not, well, I wish I had your optimism.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I came here because I saw about Clone Catastrophe getting stupid in that very Slott way, but then the thread reminded me that I need to pick up and read Renew Your Vows still so something good came of 'but what if we just resurrected Uncle Ben' being trotted out once again.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Vince MechMahon posted:

Yeah he misread. I don't think they've revealed where Flash is yet. I do think Brock getting the symbiote back in its current state of being reformed would be interesting. Unlike the murderer who currently has it, Brock would probably listen to reason but still need guidance. It would be a cool new take on the Lethal Protector stuff.

The voice in your head telling you not to just murder that mugger could be a fun twist.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Pete being that kind of nerd aside, that page has some increasingly disturbing hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I was going to say but I honestly wasn't sure if OMN was making a joke.

• Locked thread