Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chickenwalker
Apr 21, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

How does a metal boat or submarine work, anyway? Too complicated for DOCTOR OTTO OCTAVIUS, surely!

Yeah I'm guessing he didn't hollow his arms out to fill with ballast tanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chickenwalker
Apr 21, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
They didn't retcon out Uncle Ben (autocorrect changed it to Uncle Been, like past tense, which is pretty funny) did they? They just didn't retread his original in detail so it got glossed over in the apartment scene.

Chickenwalker
Apr 21, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Did they ever reveal how Flash lost Venom?

I mean, there have been times in the past where I wondered why the classic Venom/Lethal Protector formula was given up on, but I really enjoyed Flash's run. It feels like he had more books as Venom than Brock did and they had a better critical reception throughout. Probably the best Venom run come to think of it.

Chickenwalker
Apr 21, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

pubic works project posted:

I really liked PP! I'll be adding it to my pulls.

Nobody got that he's talking about jacking off here? Come on.

• Locked thread