Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

ImpAtom posted:

"Guess who came back" is actually genuinely hard because off the top of my head there's Gwen Stacy, Uncle Ben, Kaine, Ben Reilly, Dr. Octopus and, I don't know, Moe.

Yes but there is one character who comes back every clone saga. Without fail she is there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Skwirl posted:

Aunt May? did they kill her again?

She wasn't dead the first time. This is like the fifth clone saga.

The answer is Gwen Stacy, because sigh.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Nope plus she is literally the character who died in the 60s. So she is the most generic love interest possible.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean she is probably not going to make it out of the saga as she never does but do something slightly different jeez.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

But the clones rarely survive the story.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Test Pattern posted:

When he gets brooded, right? The Shi'Ar clone him a clean body (with working legs!) and he jumps across.

Yeah though his power set makes it easier to accept.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I just read RYV and it was great. This is what SM needs so it will last 12 issues.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The most roundabout way to dispose a minority.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I get that, and the idea is fine, just don't dig the execution.

Well I mean he is probably only gonna due it for the introduction so you won't have to worry about it anymore.

I hope.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

KaosMachina posted:

Didn't Otto literally try to kill the world by way of deadly solar radiation before body-snatching his way into superherodom?

Even the point of the body snatching hero was that he is a brutal bastard who wasn't a hero at all.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I don't think Jackal has had a real plan outside his original appearance.

Even then it kind of unravels,

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Goffer posted:

Pretty sure his master plan is to kill Peter Parker and make him suffer along the way.

This isn't even the craziest way he has done this.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

bobkatt013 posted:

Hire actress to impersonate aunt may.

Though they were at least more direct.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

90% of all female actors over sixty are employed by Norman Osborn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Blockhouse posted:

Mister Negative was in the books recently

"Spider-Man's villains are bad actually" is a take so awful I don't even know how to approach it

They are bad.

They have neat designs but as characters they leave a lot to be desired.

• Locked thread