Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Blockhouse posted:

it was more implying "I can't relate to a super-genius!" is the same line of thought as "I can't related to a guy married to a supermodel actress!" which in both cases are complaints I just can't wrap my mind around someone actually having.

What is that, is that partially identifying with those who aren't like you ? You must be a white dude.

Check your privilege, bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Manatee Cannon posted:

how does ock not just sink with those ridiculous metal arms attached to him

How does a metal boat or submarine work, anyway? Too complicated for DOCTOR OTTO OCTAVIUS, surely!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Chickenwalker posted:

Yeah I'm guessing he didn't hollow his arms out to fill with ballast tanks.

What if they were always built with a ballast tanks in them the entire time?

I just blew your mind, didn't I.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
What happened to Flash? I will have to wait until it comes to Marvel Unlimited otherwise. Spoiler tag it up for those who don't want to see it, obviously.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Gavok posted:

They don't say. At the beginning of the story, the Venom symbiote is alone and stranded in an alley. It still strongly admires Flash, so whatever caused the split wasn't Venom's idea. For all we know, Flash could be dead.

Wow, thanks!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
They changed Mary Jane up, though.

I only dislike the change because I feel that gingers are severely underrepresented in media.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Vince MechMahon posted:

Wait a second. I just realized that she's literally named Anime.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

And we see the face of a normie liking anime.

Yeah, me too.

:sigh:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ferrule posted:

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

bobkatt013 posted:

Hire an actress to impersonate Aunt May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

SirDrone posted:

It's a crime Italian Spider Man didn't make an appearance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhHhXukovMU

Which is italianspiderman.gif? Is it the guy who finds the body?

• Locked thread