Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Gaz-L posted:

(Though that could be supposed to be Firestar, for all I know),

It's Firestar, the New Warriors are at the meeting as well as Avengers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

I think it's been interesting that a recurring element in the SW Spidey books is Peter Parker abandoning/being removed from the role of Spider-Man.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

X-O posted:

Well that is unless Franklin and Molecule Man rebuilt that universe.

Personally that's what I choose to believe happened and they're just hanging out of screen.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Does Gwen still have her powers in Web Warriors? Or is she reliant on Jesse Drew's spider steroids?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Was the first issue of that clone thing any good?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

Emma Stone is a natural redhead. Kirsten Dunst is a blond.

Nope, both blondes.

That said, if I was casting a Spider-Man movie (an adaptation of Newspaper Spider-Man naturally) Emma Stone would be my first choice for MJ.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Coolness Averted posted:

there were quite a few cut ins like with spidersense that would show half face-half mask

For me, that shot of half Peter's face/half Spider-Man mask is one of the iconic visuals of the character.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

I'm not sure I've ever read those issues of spider-woman, I think they announced the new suit and direction even before the series launched and I just waited for that to start reading.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Did the two Jessica Drews meet in Spiderverse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Rhyno posted:

She met an alternate version of herself that was a pirate, is there another one out there?

Yeah, Ultimate Jessica Drew, aka Pete's female clone.

• Locked thread