Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Jesus Christ, you guys were furious Ock was driving, now everyone is cranky Peter is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I really want Zeb Wells to take over, but if he gave up Elektra for his other work then I just can't see him committing to comics.

Lord I know. The art is amazing, I can only dream of what they could have come up with.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Rhyno posted:

Agreed. You know where his run went awry? When JR Jr left. That's when poo poo went off the rails.

Daps

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I kind of wonder if Peter is going to straight up tell Anna Maria the truth and she'll be keepin Otto's memory alive~

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Soonmot posted:

He called himself Spider-UK, I can only assume he's functionally retarded and that's why he was blown off.

Jesus.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Batgirl isn't exactly setting the world on fire with quality, they took heat for how they handled a trans character and now this Joker cover.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Caught the last issue of ASM, not sure why we're getting half an issue of Black Cat but I'm assuming it is so Slott can catch up post-Spider-Verse.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I miss u Spock~

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

It appears the die is cast, haters.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Too bad, I was looking forward to Otto and Ben sharing a body so I could push "Bento."

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I think reading this is the lowest I've felt about Spidey since Guggenheim was pushing BND issues with Freak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I actually preferred Secret Empire to PP in the FCBD issue so I'm sure I'll be with Rhyno.

• Locked thread