Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
You left out our official guild song.

Available in English, Cantonese or really bad Mandarin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Opinionated posted:

Is all unbound liang drained when you are logged off for a really long time?

Or guessing I just got hacked and they stole it? I logged in for the first time in almost a year and both my characters have no money. I would've sworn I had some gold on one of my characters too. drat you china!

You probably got hacked because the security in the game is still terrible.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Skion posted:

Got a new SSD to replace my exploded HD, but logged in to find my account cleaned out. Yet again.
Even had the matrix, new passwords all that poo poo from the last time.

You're in the same boat as me and I had the matrix and randomly generated passwords and emails and everything. Snail can restore accounts before a certain time period. If you were hacked recently then they can get stuff for you back but if you were hacked some time ago, good luck and please buy more gold from Snail.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

funakupo posted:

What is it about Chinagame and the female playerbase? Does it eat away their brains?

The crazy isn't restricted to gender. We know there was a guy who was literally going to leave his wife (and kid?) for his online wushu girlfriend.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I just cleaned out my laptop, got a new cooling pad and it's been 70 degrees outside and it was running fine in 90 degree weather last summer. Also when I uninstalled it had a pop up survey asking me why I was uninstalling, I put down my reasons and got, "Invalid response token." followed by the survey resetting.

Chinagame's just telling you to go outside more Pibbs. I can't believe how much more productive my life got now that I don't have to wait around for TPs or reset my stalls every couple of hours.

Let it go! Let it go!

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

SweetBro posted:

While a lot of the things he mentioned are a stretch, if you read to his second post he does bring up a good solid piece of evidence. How does Snail know that he made two orders for the total of 8D? The only entities that exist with access to that information are himself, TPL, the bank, and Skrill (if I understood correctly they're basically the transaction processor for TPL). Since this information has never been processed by Snail or any of it's servers then it means it would have had to been acquired from either TPL or Skrill the latter being more likely.

Honestly as much as I am buttmad at Snail for unjustly banning my WT account, I'm pretty sure they're too loving incompetent to orchestrate something like this. From a programming perspective the concepts tracking illicit ling is loving retarded, so they're likely just tracking various transactions made on Skrill, probably because Snail is like their "large" only customer because why the gently caress would anyone use that poo poo when Google Pay/PayPal/Amazon/Zen Cart/etc make for exponentially better payment processors?

Mersin, with his two lawyers on retainer and his accountant who holds all his funds for him, has always been one of the craziest spergs in the room.

There doesn't need to be an elaborate conspiracy here when all Snail has to do is pay some guy who works minimum wage in China at TPL 10bux for every gold buyer name they provide.

Can you guys seriously imagine Snail being competent enough to run a complicated racket to fleece the whales that are the only things bringing money into the game?

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
The combat is definitely better in Wushu but I'm having a much better time with Swordsman since combat is less complicated and the server seems to be more stable not to mention there's a whole new realm of terrible spergs to grief :allears:

It's definitely worth trying out if you're a wushu fan since the game seems more published than Wushu's google translate.

If only Lone Sword Village had more than one sword though...

edit: You get 64 slots for a maxed bank (30 when you start off)

Kegslayer fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jun 18, 2014

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Not trying to be a dick but is there actually anyone left on the server? Your posts make it seem like you're the only one left against the endless tide of P2Wins Haq :ohdear:.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I don't even know why I liked age of wushu, and I played it for almost a year and a half and almost every mmo I've played I've quit before the first month was up.

It was really fun during first to second inners though Pibbs. The classes were relatively balanced and we were all figuring out what else the game had to offer before people gave up to a big fat 'gently caress you' after getting screwed by Snail.

Also seriously Haq, just quit the game. You're like the only goon left. Just sell the guild for like :20bux: and move on with your life buddy.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

randombattle posted:

There's no chance of them not flooding the game with the ridiculous cash sets though which is where wushu went to poo poo.

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with Ancient Tai Chi Fist is a good guy with Ancient Tai Chi Fist.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
It was a fun ride. I wonder if Teleprompter is still the number 1 divinator?

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
How empty are the servers where they're even considering this?

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I'm working my way towards a doctorate in physical therapy, I have no time for kung fooling around. :(

The only thing I miss about wushu now is hearing you talk about your dog :3:

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Anoia posted:

Somebody turn this into the general China game thread.

Mods, please change this to the Age of Wushu emotional support and addiction recovery thread

TIA

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Haquer posted:

And you didn't even tell him to eat 50 dicks and quit his lovely guild? :psyduck:

what in the gently caress did I just read

The final Age of Wushu griefing story :smuggo:

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Zipline posted:

I'm downloading Wushu right now. I'm going to give it another shot, maybe they have rebalanced things. This new expansion that hits today (5/20) looks enormous and fun to mess around with.

I'll be curious to see if the game is playable without Goon guides

You are making a terrible decision with your life.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
I wonder how many people are going to avoid playing this game completely if they find out that the gooooooons are going to be in from day one.

I lost count of the insults we got but glitchtangclan or bitchdoggoon will always hold a special place in my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Mux posted:

Didn't they get some guy to spend like $16,000 on an in game sword before the game even launched? Is that sword even good still? These are all important questions that need to be answered by the professionals.

Only the best for my internet girlfriend.