Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Kegslayer posted:

You left out our official guild song.
You can tell its official because it shows up in our film credits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1s69I6l8k

Jackard fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Apr 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Do they like, not understand how the gently caress servers work

:wtc:

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

Mention the accounts that have been hacked on the steam forums and you get this.

:eyepop:

What a wreck

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Bauxite posted:

Being a bandit group and killing honeybeez after 8 of us died was hilarious. Getting ganked in chengdu after leading them on a merry rooftop chase across half the city because only a few of them knew how to air dash infinitely as well as I could was hilarious. Fight club getting crashed and turning into gangs of new york was hilarious. Playing on jokers squad to grithok's batman squad in royal guards was hilarious. Dying was the funniest part of all of those experiences.

If I cut those experiences out, I'm left with broken instances, unintelligible quests, and extremely boring pve fights against NPCs that don't really use the combat system effectively. Those parts of the game are the parts that suck. The best part about the death penalty is that dying and being poor just means you're fully committing to the roleplay of being a poor wandering kung fu master that gets in fights and drinks a lot :v:
Hell yes Joker Squad and Demon Born In Emptiness. Kick people off a giant loving wall forever

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

quote:

and the Orient.
:confused:

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

FebrezeNinja posted:

Shuffling translations, dongfang is either "the east" or "the East" so let's guess Korea/Japan.
So, Dongfang Shiting is Korean?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

What's all this about then? I thought Wushu was dead

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Anoia posted:

it is, we're on wuxia mmo #3 now
Swordsman Online not pan out, then?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Anoia posted:

I completely forgot about that one. All this wuxia blurs together.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

FebrezeNinja posted:

Not being run by SnailUSA.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

aleksendr posted:

A character purge in a mmo ? Has anyone ever see such things before?
Only smalltime MMOs

or if you count MMOs that get shut down and another company starts them back up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

I found the part where I had people draw goose step but not the american hockey player beating up a china man

http://imgur.com/a/DF227