Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Ratoslov posted:

I'm simultaneously excited about and dreading their views on Taiwan and Tibet.

If they do this, the Tibet school instance needs to be getting the Ajanti Dagger and using it to kill Charles Dance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001

angerbot posted:

I kind of wonder what a typical day is like for Snail Games USA

I imagine he gets to work about 9:00. Spends a couple hours reading emails. Tries desperately to translate various instructions into English for the volunteer CMs/forum mods. Gives up. Goes to lunch. Plays games on his iPhone for a couple hours. Says "good enough" for whatever he managed to translate. Goes home around 5:00.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Come on, guys. Stop all the betrayalizing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdMSstpIbuA

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001

Christopher posted:

Looks like GoonTangClan has 3 members. What clan is everyone in now? Sanguine Goon?

That's probably the GoonTangCIan you're looking at.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001

Skion posted:

Got a new SSD to replace my exploded HD, but logged in to find my account cleaned out. Yet again.
Even had the matrix, new passwords all that poo poo from the last time.

Hoping support actually does something, because this poo poo

I'm almost convinced that Snail does it themselves on idle accounts, to "encourage" returning players to buy VIP or silver from them. Though I can't completely discount the fact that it's Snail, so they could just be getting straight-up hacked on the regular and it wouldn't be too surprising. Either way, you're not getting your stuff back.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Applying my Shaolin-turned-Vagrant-turned-Wanderer's Valley to guild: Xiaopeng. Also, gonna need a WV 3rd martial brother if anyone is willing/capable.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Did they take out the "I really have no time" button for quests? I can't seem to find it and I have a quest that I desperately need to buy my way past.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Silver needles of the Golden Needle sect, made from pills and golden needles? Are the Shen history's worst alchemists?

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
"He cheated on his girlfriend so she snuck into his house and smothered him with a pillow. Also, she ate his corpse." You're the best, Chinagame quest writers.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
The guy may be on to something, and if he is, it is hilarious. You buy gold from illegal gold sellers, then they sell your name back to Snail so you can be banned. It's pretty loving genius. Beyond all that, though:

quote:

Every 2-3 days I purchase 4D from snail. Every purchase I make from snail I have to go through an elaborate dance. Contacting not only snail gm's but several of my banks, and skrill itself. Why more then one? Because each card I use will be locked out by Skrill from making a purchase for 24H's. Annoying but easily remedied. I send money to an offshore account bypassing America and obtaining my purchase. Many of you may be experiencing the same thing. Not being able to purchase from snail directly but do not have access to off shore accounts.

Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001

Tallgeese posted:

What do people think of Wutang anyway?

It's for the children