Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

You can also get one extra pack a day by getting half the answers right in a round on the world cup trivia game.

Love opening stickers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

For the non PM having and non cool kids, here's a second group DZ SiBoT

Team Id: 138268
Password: upper90

Please only apply if you're serious about stickers.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Another pack code: OPEN-2014-PACK

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Waiting a day to open packs is some loving poo poo

If you're a terrible person with no patience you might like to know that the countdown is tied to your system's clock...

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Three Messi's, no Jozy. I'm starting to feel this is a cruel joke.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Can you elaborate on that 'cause I can't read between the lines

If you change the time on your laptop, it will change the time on the countdown.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Disgraceful behaviour that doesn't belong in the modern game

The admins seem to be aware of it, as last night there were people on the hall of fame who had completed their books in 2 days, and now they're gone.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

CaptainRightful posted:

I see how to create a public swap request, but not one with a member of my group. What is the point of the group if not to trade with your friends? I can't see their albums or anything.

On the right side of the swap request option bar is a "group" tab, click on that instead. You can't see their albums but you can put your entire swap pile up instead of only being able to do it per team or individual sticker.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

41% at the moment.

Not a single England player, long may it continue.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

Every new day I do a quiz I haven't gotten a new pack?

Have you gotten 50% on the quiz? Thats the requirement for the pack.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Where is the quiz

http://en.trivia.fifa.com/quiz/index

There's only like 15 questions per category so just do the same one over and over again.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Bogan Krkic posted:

:getin:

Anyone wanna trade stickers? I'm not in a league or a club or whatever but I want to be I guess idk what they are or do. I won't PM Pissflaps though because I'm still upset about how wrong his predictions about Liverpool were

If you want I can kick PITUAE out and give his spot to you.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Everytime I go to the site today it locks up my whole system. And yet I keep going back after each reset to just see if this time it might be different.

This is some sort of allegory for addiction.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Cool, I just got the fire works and confetti pop up for completing Russia when I'm still missing 3 players.

Oh well free packs are free packs.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Just finished my album.

When you do, they reward you with a wallpaper. Unfortunately the wallpaper is of the game screen, which is just taunting and has lead to me clicking on the packet button over and over only for nothing to happen.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Dudley posted:

Is there a group left with need for someone who is serious about stickers?

Mopzig hasn't opened a pack in weeks, I can kick him and add you if you like. Most people are near the end of their albums though which means there's a ton of trades available but they'll probably stop playing in a couple of days.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Dudley posted:

If there's a space I'll take it. Got 2 Greek logos in subsequent packs today.

All yours:

Team Id:138268
Password: upper90

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

vyelkin posted:

100% and now I'm collecting Jozys as well. I fully expect Jozylovers to cause an artificial Jozy shortage throughout the rest of the game.

Jozy collecting is actually more labour intensive than filling the album in the first place, but so satisfying none the less

• Locked thread