Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

I, Dagon, oath these 5 Pathfinders (GW, 28mm)

(not sure if I get points or anything yet because I might be a sponsor but its not in the OP but either way, still oathing)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Oath Complete!

Step by step, for the journal:

I wanted to do these guys real simple, and they came to me primed black, so I just gave them some blue armor and helmets, drybrushed it (a little too much) a lighter blue, and drybrushed some grey onto the cloth parts.

Then went back and fixed my overdone drybrushing with another layer of blue.

I wanted to do something special for the rail gun, so it got some shoddy OSL.

Basing stuff was already on them too, so it just got a quick swipe of brown.

A dab of red for the eyeballs and on the shoulder as a unit marking, and some metal edges on the guns, and its close enough to done.

Claiming:
Season 5iver!
Journal
Themed Group
Double the Fun

Dagon fucked around with this message at 18:25 on May 30, 2014

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

I, Dagon, Oath for June 4 Reaper Bones Nova Corp guys and one GW Dark Angels Interrogator Chaplain Seraphicus

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Dagon posted:

I, Dagon, Oath for June 4 Reaper Bones Nova Corp guys and one GW Dark Angels Interrogator Chaplain Seraphicus

Adding to my oath, one Reaper Bones IMEF marine:

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

I use this: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_AS.aspx?y=2014&mo=7&d=1&h=0&mn=0 and put in my local time zone to figure out exactly how much more time I have to procrastinate. Most* people have until Tuesday morning some time. Don't blame me if you use this and miss your oath though.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Half assed last minute Oath Complete!

Jurnal is the base on the last guy there. My do-it-yourself water effects didn't come out too well and just sort of look like dried snot.
Claiming jurnal and themed group.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

I, Dagon, oath this HG Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet and this totally legit and not counterfeit chaos dwarf.

Colors on the gundam are bare plastic, I can take another after priming if that is too much.

Edit: forgot Samoa time, retaken

Dagon fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jul 1, 2014

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

krushgroove posted:

I'm aware that the Gundam models are molded in their colors already, but it would help keep the confusion down for other oathers if you can retake the picture after you prime it?

Will do!

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

quote:

krushgroove posted:

I'm aware that the Gundam models are molded in their colors already, but it would help keep the confusion down for other oathers if you can retake the picture after you prime it?

Will do!

Good enough? I'm having trouble getting the red to cover up, but its getting done not-red anyway.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Galaspar and Haydrian, you can reach me via PMs here or chris@lees-lists.com.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

31 Days this month, til midnight there tomorrow.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

:siren:Oath Complete

Click for bigs, Jurnal is that LED tucked away inside the Gundam's chest hole.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

:siren:I, Dagon, oath this Chainmail "Wood Elf Ranger"

Getting a late start this month, so just oathing the one mini.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Oath Complete

NMM attempted on the axe heads.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

I, Dagon, oath a not-space marine by Anvil Industries, and a Sniper Lady turned Rocket Lady by Reaper

original Sniper Lady:

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Oath Complete!

Cut and swapped that poorly camouflaged lady's sniper rifle for a missile launcher.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

email sent to krushgroove about the troll trader prize

and Schmetterling and Vermintide should email uejini @gmail.com or PM me for their $10 gift certs

and I should find something to oath for this month too

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

I, dagon, oath this Dead Terminator and this Live Space Marine!

Dead guy is an objective marker. Is there a thing for that this year? If so, he is.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Oath Complete

Jurnal is the headswap on the sergeant guy to something clearly in violation of space marine grooming standards.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Iris of Ether posted:

Quoting again. Dagon, let me know which region you're choosing out of!

I'm in your pot and will send you a PM with my picks shortly.

:siren:Signal and Illudere:siren: PM me or email chris@lees-lists.com for your DriveThruRPG gift cert prize!

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

I, Dagon, Oath this sister of battle that I'm using as a D&D character, and this plane that I designed and had printed

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Oath Complete

Crappy job on the plane, shapeways stuff sucks up paint like a sponge. No Jurnal this month.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

I, Dagon, oath this GI Joe Toy that looks sort of like a Sicaran

Tracks and wheel are bare plastic. Bases not included, they are just getting it to monitor height.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Iris of Ether posted:

Troll Trader
WhiteOutMouse
counterspin
Raphus C
Sistergodiva
Dagon
Dr. Gargunza
MasterSlowPoke
Indolent Bastard
Lovestick

Have not received.

Iris of Ether posted:

Grab Bag
koreban*
Grey Hunter
Haydrian*
Zark the Damned
Dagon*
drgnvale*
Laikathespacedog

Have received!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Iris of Ether posted:

They are, yeah. I think I still have those, though I'll go check for sure on it (once that room is no longer being napped in). :v:

I think I got those a while ago. Unless there is more.

• Locked thread