Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
I wish I could be openly commie in California, but living in LA, I lack any sort of police, homeless people beat me up for my lunch money, and I have special "human feces" shoes to wear out whenever I leave my house, which is seldom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
Political ads going hard on Katie Porter, who did she piss off?

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

The Glumslinger posted:

Schiff is afraid of a serious campaign against her and is hoping Garvey can edge past her in the upcoming primary

Oh got it.

LOL the ad I saw on Youtube was "Katie Porter says she forgoes big PAC donations.....but what about the fact that is true, and she gets smaller donations"

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Bald Stalin posted:

I didn't think it was possible but the quality at subway about to go even higher!

Subway is already selling pretzel bread as a standalone

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
3 Billion is how much we give cops in LA, and let me tell you it buys a lot of helicoptors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Celexi posted:

Legal weed stores here in wa are doing well what's going on in California

We tax the poo poo out of it so that people go to regular dealers instead of flooding the state with sweet tax dollars because California Dems are the loving biggest idiots