Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I do have to say I'm a little angry that I can't have a CHASEOJ plate, that is some solid 90s comedy right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Just drink some Hamms like an adult who definitely doesn't get that poo poo ordered for cheap.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I miss my Accord so much, just a great car; drat you nephew I love for taking it from me! It's a 94 and he's been digging it for like 7 years now with no problems.

06 CRV is still my jam.

TGG fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Feb 20, 2024

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
The amount of poo poo I get for complaining about the difficulty of living on 80k in California from people back east when I'm dealing with medical issues hour drives and poo poo beyond that is infuriating. 100k is really really really solid and I am so happy to be making as much as I am but I am not going to be retiring anytime soon.

Just give me some public transportation, please. Or fix my potholes.