Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I just call San Francisco North Los Angeles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

When do we get a prop to burn the prison system down?

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

This is your regular "gently caress Diane Feinstein" post

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1316805807753879555

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Jaxyon posted:

I mean, yeah gently caress DiFi, but

This is where you lost me, my dude.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

eSporks posted:

If nixon is on the penny where do we put Reagan?

In the garbage.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

This seems apropos to the delivery recommendations: https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/7k9deg/instacart-says-it-will-lay-off-all-of-its-unionized-workers

quote:

Instacart did not respond to a question about how many workers would be terminated, but has said that it will help laid off workers transition into new roles at other grocery stores—or into gig worker positions at Instacart, and provide severance packages to all laid off workers depending on their tenure. By laying off in-store shoppers who are employees who are eligible to unionize and transitioning them into non-union eligible gig workers roles, Instacart is also making it more difficult for its workforce to unionize.

Thanks, prop 22.

GrandpaPants fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Jan 22, 2021

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1428500218769727495?s=19

It may only be a year, but it's going to be a rough loving year.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

I mean if they were innocent, why would the suspect try to avoid being shot?

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Sorry I have kids?

What a weird comment.

Do you not realize how purchasing 3 cars within 5 years, regardless of reason, is an incredibly privileged position. That's what makes your whining funny.

Spend less on cars.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Thanks for the advice. None of my cars were bought new. The last car I bought was a $4000 Ford Fiesta and my 3 teenagers have to share it between school and sports, but go off and get some sick burns in I guess.

I personally drive a small Subaru that I’ve had before my youngest 2 were born. My wife has the only car that can fit us all. I have no intention of buying a car for a long while unless something unfortunate happens.

It’s hilarious how this thread just dogpiles anyone who ~*~owns a house~*~ or has anything more than a single 99 accord shitbox without knowing their circumstances.

DMV registration prices suck regardless of how many cars you have. Also, insurance.

I have 5 kids (3 driving age) and both my wife and I travel in opposite directions for work. Circumstances can be different!

You could have just typed "I don't understand the concept of privilege" and saved yourself a bunch of words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Dirk the Average posted:

I don't see the problem - if the earth swallows the plant whole, then there's no radiation risk!

This is how you get mole men.