Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henkman
Oct 8, 2008
i'll make the website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Dynamic Fattener

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
If I could get that poo poo forwarded to me I'd give it a shot. zakfejeran at gmail.com

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The dudes email was info at markhuntfighter.com

Here, I spent hours and hours toiling away on this logo using important image rendering software and floppy disks.

Detroit_Dogg fucked around with this message at 19:13 on May 30, 2014

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
"I would like to book Mark Hunt for my birthday party"

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzl3uMaoEdY

wanderlei in complete denial

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I wanted to see if I could get the exchange forwarded so I could continue it so he knows it's the same folks.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Excellent.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Wand is going to show up on July 5th ready to fight and we're going to get video of a neanderthal getting tazed by security.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
He's got some real nice alcoholism bloat to his face right now.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Detroit_Dogg posted:

All I did was email his manager guy about it and he said they had space but then after he asked what type of business I had I kinda stopped communicating.

"We're an internet community who are big fans."

There, run along, talk to your friends.

Pelleas
Apr 24, 2005
Tell him we are a counter-strike team.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Let's get a dogecoin on his shorts :D

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Dynamic Fattener

I'm at work, and laughed pretty loudly at this.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I wanted to see if I could get the exchange forwarded so I could continue it so he knows it's the same folks.

Oh I have no human clue if I still have them. It also wasn't that big of an exchange, I think I posted them in the thread months back in their entirety.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

"In 20 years of career and 50 professional fights, I never refused to test or failed to apply for a license to fight, and by this I'm referring to the 6 fights of my career that actually took place anywhere I would actually need a license or actually get drug tested"

Also, I like the frequent fades to black, implying that this required multiple takes.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Remember when Wandy lost to Chris Leben, good times.

Nifft
Oct 5, 2001
I'm absolutely spiffng!

fatherdog posted:

"In 20 years of career and 50 professional fights, I never refused to test or failed to apply for a license to fight, and by this I'm referring to the 6 fights of my career that actually took place anywhere I would actually need a license or actually get drug tested"

Also, I like the frequent fades to black, implying that this required multiple takes.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Remember Wanderlei's hulked out steroided up Pride physique?

e: apparently, yes, people do.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Count Roland posted:

I'm at work, and laughed pretty loudly at this.

Same. You're a treasure, Duncan.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Some guys are having trouble adjusting to slight accountability for using tons of illegal drugs

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
Chael doesn't even have to fight a Brazilian to destroy his reputation.

I still wish he'd never fought Shogun.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

beggar posted:

He's got some real nice alcoholism bloat to his face right now.

He's going to end up as MMA's first CTE death :(

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
we took 56 takes of mr.peanut on the verge of rehearsed tears, and this heavily edited "Ken: By Request Only" super smash cut was the best one

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The papers were in english and upon seeing that I had to immediately flee out a side door for a totally unrelated reason

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die
Despite that Kennedy tweet, i feel like Rockhold is probably on tap for Chael if Vitor cant get licensed. Maybe thats just wishful thinking because i find Kennedy to be nigh on unwatchable

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Rockhold systematically destroyed Tim Boestch and his foot in his last fight. Rockhold isn't expected to be back until September.

Tim Kennedy is a good replacement but won't be bringing any extra buys like Vitor & Wanderlei would.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Niinimaki grappled all over Rani Yahya in his last fight, that was cool.

lol at wandy, but i want to reiterate how awesome this finnish dude is and if you love grapple fights, you have got to see some european dude style on an adcc champion

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Marching Powder posted:

lol at wandy, but i want to reiterate how awesome this finnish dude is and if you love grapple fights, you have got to see some european dude style on an adcc champion

Rani Yahya really is no joke in grappling - look at his MMA wins by submission and you'll see he is THE most varied submission finisher in MMA. If this guy styled on him he must be something really really special.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Lid posted:

Rani Yahya really is no joke in grappling - look at his MMA wins by submission and you'll see he is THE most varied submission finisher in MMA. If this guy styled on him he must be something really really special.

he lost two fights in a row back in 05 / 06 by sub, took nearly 3 years off to specifically train grappling and came back to go on a 12 fight unbeaten streak culminating in outgrappling honey. he's one of my favorite prospects.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

he lost two fights in a row back in 05 / 06 by sub, took nearly 3 years off to specifically train grappling and came back to go on a 12 fight unbeaten streak culminating in outgrappling honey. he's one of my favorite prospects.

When they told that story during the walkouts my immediate thought was this dude would get subbed real quick. Then he just completely dominated with his grappling.

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die

Tezcatlipoca posted:

When they told that story during the walkouts my immediate thought was this dude would get subbed real quick. Then he just completely dominated with his grappling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGkMiuSHakM

This is the last outing from Niinimaki's opponent, Backstrom.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Mr. Nice! posted:

All HWs hit hard. Roy does have a BRH, though, and quite a bit of power. He does very well to lure people into it, but he also hasn't been fighting strikers the caliber of Hunt.

I thought you said Cain was pillow fisted?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He is pillow fisted, as soon as someone's head hits them, they fall to sleep.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

In a media scrum today, Chael said he weighs 236 pounds today, so to be able to make it to a 185 fight would be almost impossible.

e: he also said he was expecting to fight Anthony Johnson when Wanderlei dropped.

Fozzy The Bear fucked around with this message at 12:31 on May 31, 2014

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Also in scrum, Dana wouldn't say it outright, but implied that Jon Jones is being difficult signing the fight agreement to fight Gus.
"Why hasn't the fight been finalized?" Dana:"Ask Jon"

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
I thought that it was pretty lovely from Dana actually..

As far as we know the situation is currently that Jones is negoating a new deal with UFC and it would be stupid/impossible to sign to a fight in the middle of negotiations..

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

TheCool69 posted:

I thought that it was pretty lovely from Dana actually..

As far as we know the situation is currently that Jones is negoating a new deal with UFC and it would be stupid/impossible to sign to a fight in the middle of negotiations..

Yep. Just weird strong-arm tactics to make Jon look like a pussy.

He was also vacationing in Brazil too, for what it's worth.

-Atom- fucked around with this message at 15:06 on May 31, 2014

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Dana said the highest amount of money a UFC fighter ever made from one fight is over five million. Was that Anderson? Brock? GSP?

e: and he admitted that one of the Diaz's was paid over a million (didn't say if that was one fight, or all combined).

Fozzy The Bear fucked around with this message at 14:07 on May 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

make australia great again as well please
I'd guess Brock. Wasn't the story he had big PPV points?

If it was over a mil for a fight I'd guess Nick vs GSP.

• Locked thread