Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

leica posted:

I want to go with FI on my Miata eventually at some point, but in my head I keep going back and forth between an SC or turbo. I suppose it will come down to money, whatever I can get used for the best price :(

You can get more top end out of a turbo but I still want a supercharged Miata anyway. The sound and feel is the thing I miss most from my Mini, it screamed like a banshee once it was revved up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

leica posted:

If you live in Florida driving in flip flops is a mandatory skill. It's not easy with a manuel but it can be done, I also go barefoot a lot because I'm at the beach all the time :3:

A who

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

blk posted:

OK, AI: Esprit S4/S4S vs NSX; which would you choose and why?

NSX

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

leica posted:

Esprit because it's sexier and looks like a supercar.

You are crazy

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Phone posted:

There's a new Initial D movie coming out.

G E T H Y P E

This is fantastic news to wake up to :swoon:

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Super Eurobeat is great driving music :rice:

(not kidding)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Rhyno posted:

I exclusively listen to the Initial D soundtrack while driving.

I listen to them all the time

• Locked thread