Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Showing the GF 'Le Mans' for the first time and she just accused me of having a boner while the Ferraris were going down Mulsanne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Some sorta Pontiac from the gauges

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I just found the best music to get stoned to ever. Band called Earth less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HITHygbE_BA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Hai guys :radcat:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Last time I did it to mine I couldnt't bend it for 3 months and it took over a year for full movement to come back, and it still aches some times when nasty weather's coming in. I always thought that was an old superstition, but nope

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
MAY. CAT. THREAD.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Hah that's the GF's little shithead primadonna calico, she bosses my cat around like nobody's business but they don't ever reallyget into it.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Trust me, the sacrifices won't end there.

Last couple pages had a bunch of big ol' babies about windows fogging up because of a suboptimal selection of their air conditioning :lol:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
My car's HVAC is so advanced it doesn't even need a button for defrosting. It has an automatic optical sensor in the cabin combined to a state of the art infinitely variable blend door system, and it doesn't even rob power! A must with dealing with low displacement low torque engines, in my opinion.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

leica posted:

Hey cool, my vehicle's entire top folds down for optimal defrosting!

Doesn't work so well in the rain though :(

Drive faster

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I ROLL MY TOILET PAPER UNDER NOT OVER

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
DANZIG WAS A HACK

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

meatpimp posted:

The only worse topic than feminism would be stupid loving cats. Except may be male privilege. Or white privilege. Or white male privilege.

:colbert:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Dogs also have a remarkable sense of shame for an animal that not only eats but rolls in poop whereas a cat will look you in the eye and say yeah I did that thing that pissed you off, I'd do it again, I'm gonna do it again, and I'm gonna sleep like a loving baby afterwards.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The LABeast episodes where he eats the ghost peppers and chocolate bhutlas are worth watching.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
:v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Tha Chodesweller posted:

I like rock music, so anything from Mogwai to Weezer to Steel Panther to Dark Tranquillity.

Usually stick to post-rock, but music that's fun to drive to definitely includes Steel Panther. (Also their live show is fuckin' nuts.)

If you listen to Mogwai definitely check out Earthless, i mentioned them in here a while ago. Specifically: Flower Tavelin' Man, Lost in the Cold Sun, From the Ages, and Sonic Prayer. There's a bunch of songs/albums on the 'tube but holy poo poo I've been rocking them hard lately.

• Locked thread