Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.

Slung Blade posted:

:stare: Jesus Christ, when did this happen?

http://jalopnik.com/holy-crap-its-james-may-with-short-hair-866346313

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Bucephalus posted:

You brushed it aside nonchalantly, but I'm on to you. I bet you're not even a goatse guy.

Being the man that everyone calls out in every single thread for creeping on people I don't think your best course of action here is to start shouting "GOONETTE GOONETTE!!"

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

180 from an R1? What's it have done to it?

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Are we talking crank or real life hp? I'd grant you 160 with an exhaust and such but no year of the R1 makes 180 to the wheel staying generally stock.

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

It means you go and work a job for two weeks as it sounds. Jobs are usually temporary, at least in the electrical field, from what I've seen. You may get called up to go wire a single floor of a building and then when the work is over you're back to being unemployed.

I fully expect the landscape guy to tell you to gently caress off when you say you're bailing for 2 weeks. It's way too easy to find someone to do that kind of work that won't need to take time off unfortunately. If you don't know the boss personally I'd be pretty surprised if they let you do it. Hope that it all works out for you though man!

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

I personally would choose Option C and let it sit on my shelf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Chipotle Tabasco is the best.

• Locked thread