Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

So considering that Australia looks set to turn into USA lite with the destruction of Universal health Care, massive cuts to the public sector and the whole place going to poo poo at a rapid rate of knots, where should I move too in the Real USA so I can get cheap fun cars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Holy poo poo! i just remembered that the goverments gonna give me $23,000 just because im building a house!

Thats gonna build a REALLY nice shed!

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

My Dachshund decided to get into the "Powercord eating Phase" for a while. After he bit into the power cord for my macbook pro (the low voltage side fortunately) and got a tooth to link the inner core and outer conductora and ate a 19v shock through the jaw.

Didnt touch a power cord again.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

So the girlfriend brought me along to one of her belly dance performances which had a heap of other acts including some really nice burlesque. Tonight I learnt that competitive burlesque is a thing. And a good thing at that!

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

Anyone know how to deal with egg stealing crows? Ive got a couple that are stealing my chicken eggs every morning and have started to pinch the wiper blades off the cars. They've worked out that anything long and straight is bad juju after I blew up a few of their mates with rifles/shotguns so now they just fly behind things to valuable to shoot whenever they see you (Cars, water tanks, the house...) so Im kinda out of ideas that dont involve nasty poisons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

Smart, Evil and vunerable to buckshot it appears.

That will teach the stupid fucker to sit still...

• Locked thread