Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Never knew you can drive a manual car without having manual license in America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

If you don't mind moving to the UK and have a spare £1.75m there is currently a mountain for sale.
Included is the title "Lord of the Manor of Threlkeld"

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

T1g4h posted:

You bastard. I've been wondering what to make for breakfast, you're not helping.

Seems more like he made it easier for you

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Hmmm rear looking a little toe out

There we go

edit: whoops thought it was just the work computer blocking images

freelop fucked around with this message at 17:57 on May 12, 2014

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

meatpimp posted:

Only in BSS does a nerd become a mercenary.

Just to confirm I checked the SA Mart rules

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

•No illegal items! This includes stolen goods, guns, drugs, pirated content, murder squads, and other obviously illegal poo poo.

So a goon hit squad for hire business is out

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

blk posted:

A lot of young engineers I meet think they're really smart, but most of them have this level of social and emotional intelligence.

Hey I resemble that remark!

Except I'm not smart either

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Yesterday JLR introduced one of their panels with this video
Youtube must be sentient because the advert it played before the video was for Ford.

The technology they display in the video is pretty cool but seems like it would be more suited for Mars rather than dropping kids off on the school run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

meatpimp posted:

Are Dropkick Murphys a thing? My brother-in-law is friends with them and has them over to play for his house parties and stuff, but I've never paid them any attention.

Dropkick Murphys are pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzF0hHb7xMc

I tend to listen to podcasts when driving to work, on trips my current go to is Gloryhammer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlhQZFTvAn4

• Locked thread