Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

hey guyz i driv a car and i herd you guyz do so can i talk about cars hear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Is Viggen going on a date with a Saab?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Wow, viggen has really lost it since his car accident.

I do hope he is getting proper support and counselling. Or someone in real life can see what he's going through and get him back on track.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Your dad was an idiot taking a car to a tyre store to get an oil change?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

I am surprised you lot are happy to drive barefoot or in thongs (flip flops). I can't think of anything worse. Always wear shoes while driving.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

New Roadkill tomorrow :ohdear:

Can't stop watching it

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

RIP Sir Jack Brabham

Also drove a new Holden Cruze Diesel today. The motor was so loving noisy in it. There must be no sound insulation at all in it.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Cat Terrist posted:

I'd rather walk than drive one of those agai. FUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's a work car. They are using it to replace a VE Commodore Wagon which had only done 10,000kms in 3 years :(

I'd rather still have the VE, even if it is no where near as fuel efficient. We needed the wagon space for IT equipment, whereas the Cruze is a hatch back

EDIT: Forum searching hasn't worked for ages either

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Phone posted:

I've been bored while running so I've been thinking of a Lexus SC300/400 with a manual swap and either a 1UZ or a 1JZ w/ a turbo.

Oh, daydreaming. :allears:

My best friend's brother had a Toyota Soarer (same as the Lexus SC) with a factory 2.5lt turbo six and manual gearbox.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

gently caress Netapp. My workplace uses it for its Windows Server shares and it plays merry (or is it mary) hell on any client that isn't running Windows 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Cat Terrist posted:

Nooooope - do it to the Vette!

I want to put a 20B into a C6 just to see how many scream :D

Falcon Turbo six and you have a deal.

Roadkill, Australian style

• Locked thread