Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

:stare: Jesus Christ, when did this happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Seat Safety Switch posted:

The border also gives you the exciting opportunity to be interrogated by various border guards as to your nefarious activities. We also watched a guy in front of us in line pick up a discarded box of beer from the side of the road and put it inside his car before driving up to the border terminal, which made the border guards freak the gently caress out and search him with dogs.

MrChips posted:

Wow that is pretty stupid. I guess that guy really wanted to be waterboarded with maple syrup (which I'm pretty sure is what CBSA will do to you if you're bad).

You guys think there are enough southern Alberta nerds like us to chip in and just outright buy some shithole with a garage in Sweetgrass?

I can't imagine it would be expensive.

e: then we could just buy parts, get them shipped there, put them on our heaps, and drive back.

Slung Blade fucked around with this message at 21:13 on May 3, 2014

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

kastein posted:

Well I accidentally ended up elbow deep in a man tranny for someone I didn't know and reportedly Slung Blade is working his magic on a rear end.

I spent all afternoon digging around in that thing, trying to find the sweet spot.

Then I gave it a good shellacking.

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

I really want an ACVW but all of the bodies here are rusted to poo poo. It'd be fun to build a baja bug (whether Subaru engined or not) but it feels wrong to be forced to store a tough, cheap offroad car indoors to keep the weather from eating it.

Maybe a Cali shell, if any still exist...

Import one from mexico. They made them a lot longer down there. The last phase to get built is legal to import now, iirc.

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Powershift posted:

The grass has barely started growing here, and my neighbor has already "mowed" their lawn at least 4 times. in the last 2 weeks.

What the gently caress man, it was snowing just two weekends ago.

It must be a crack den, call the RCMP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Having met tons of AI posters in person, I can confidently state that I would neither fight nor employ another AI poster to fight any of them.

Is that because we're all big softies or because we're walking kill machines?

I'm voting softies.

• Locked thread