Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSzgwCql_mo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLX3OCmweO0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Liquid Communism posted:

Only problem with CO is all the loving assholes from Cali moving in and voting in the same loving terrible laws that they're fleeing Cali to escape the consequences of.

Then come on south to Arizona, where despite the hilariously huge number of CA transplants, we still vote in Sheriff Joe every loving time! :pseudo:

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I leave you kids alone for a day and this is the mess you make? :cripes:

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Holdbrooks posted:

Is it still uncool to post image macros? I feel like this could use a "this thread delivers UPS truck"

Someone overlay that text onto the video of Mooecow's Divco driving.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

kastein posted:

Back in the day (like 08 or so) they were paying some pretty nice rates, too. I think I was getting 4.5% when I first signed up.

I've had accounts with them for ages, and now that I actually have money I sure do miss those rates. They're still better than the rates you get from nearly anyone else, but everyone's paying poo poo interest rates these days.

I've got nothing but good experiences with them, though. They make it as painless as possible to move money in and out, and despite having effectively no branches it's actually really easy to get cash if you need it. They use the Allpoint ATM network, so the ATM at every Costco, Target, and CVS is free.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Geirskogul posted:

I just had the most amazing hot dog at a place called Moreno's Mexican Grill in Mesa. I normally don't even like hot dogs, but we were close to this place, and my medic partner said we should stop there before the next call and pick one up. It was life changing. I guess it's called a Sonora-style or Sonoran hot dog? I don't know. All I do know is that it had bacon pieces, was wet and mushy and difficult to eat, and came with a grilled whole pepper.

Sounds loving good. I'm addicted to the hot dogs at Joe's myself but thankfully the super long lines keep me from eating too many.

mafoose posted:

Head down to Tucson sometime and I'll take you to the two (rival) self claimed inventors of the Sonoran dog, and then take you to the chevron gas station that has the best ones (in my opinion).

This also sounds loving good.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

some texas redneck posted:

So Go Like Hell: Ford, Ferrari, and Their Battle for Speed and Glory at Le Mans is on sale for $1.99 (Kindle edition only).

I snagged it. Haven't started reading it yet, but hey, $2 for a day or two.

It's a good book and worth the read, especially at that price.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

some texas redneck posted:

There's plenty of Rangers in AI (even our sexy mod has one), and I know several people who own them. The 4 cyl is slow, but solid. Not sure which V6 is the better one.

Since when did Shine a) mod AI and b) drive a Ranger? :v:

Yes, the 4cyl is painfully slow. The 3cyl Ecoboost in the Fiesta is less than half the displacement, probably half the total size, and still makes more power. But it will probably run forever.

The 4.0 V6 is the one you want, the 3.0 adds enough weight and so little power that it is mostly a 4cyl with worse mileage. I do see about 23MPG out of mine and it hasn't seen a new set of plugs and wires in who knows how long.

If you do get one, pray that the PO wasn't a fucktard when doing the water pump and slapping RTV on o-ring fittings where it doesn't belong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

That fresh thread feeling.

• Locked thread