Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
piss boner
May 17, 2003

bandman posted:

I'm biased, but I like Georgia.

Same here, not leaving. 40 minutes from Brunswick and Savannah. I could do without the bible-thumpers, but that's the price I willingly pay to live so close to tons of nature type poo poo to do and cheap real estate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss boner
May 17, 2003

Rhyno posted:

Thread title is wrong, it's never a good thing to live in Indiana.

piss boner
May 17, 2003

5-speed 2005 Scion xB added back into the garage. Bought it from the first owner for $4k, great service records but the exterior is kinda beat, no serious dings just tons of scratches everywhere. I forgot how much the wife really enjoyed that car, haven't had it 2 hours and she is already talking new paint, wheels & stereo.

piss boner
May 17, 2003

Terrible Robot posted:

Hey guys how's your Saturday goi-

:stare:

*backs away slowly*

:suspense:

207 posts since I last visited and holy poo poo.

piss boner
May 17, 2003

Ferremit posted:

Anyone know how to deal with egg stealing crows? Ive got a couple that are stealing my chicken eggs every morning and have started to pinch the wiper blades off the cars. They've worked out that anything long and straight is bad juju after I blew up a few of their mates with rifles/shotguns so now they just fly behind things to valuable to shoot whenever they see you (Cars, water tanks, the house...) so Im kinda out of ideas that dont involve nasty poisons.

You need to build a crow trap. http://www.crowbusters.com/crowtrap.htm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss boner
May 17, 2003

I have absolutely nothing to do this weekend and I couldn't be any more excited about it. I might clean out the garage but that is it.

• Locked thread