Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

Jesus Christ... :nws: that poo poo, man.

This is opening soon. Puts the track practically in my backyard :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I should get some tequila for today but I havent been able to down any tequila since I drank a bottle 750 of Patron and puked my guts out last summer. The last thing I remember from that night is ripping the cork out with my teeth, punting it across the backyard while yelling, "gently caress yo cork!", chugging the rest of the bottle and yakking it back up 30 seconds later.

Patron is my best friend and worst enemy. I still have half a bottle from my last escapade with the stuff, when we went through 4 bottles in three nights. Speaking of Patron, I love how the news has been hyping up the lime shortage. Even heard one news channel say the Cartel is losing so much money from medicinal/legal weed, they're being forced to hijack lime farms & shipments. I laughed.

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

goatse guy posted:

I'm about at the point where I'm ready to try that. I've been trying to pick up the pieces of my life and put them back together but it's not working very well.

I was doing really well before it happened. I was really happy. I had two jobs that I loved, some friends, and a grand plan in life. Now I just feel lost, lonely, broken and confused. :smithicide:

Sounds like it's time to find a new focal point in life. Try a new hobby; or if it's an option, move to a new place and start over.

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
When I moved, I decided to be a nice person and help out my girlfriends' friend who was in a bad spot. Real nice, down to earth kinda person. Gave her a roof over her head and food because she was homeless & just lost her job. Decided to let her stay with us on the condition of getting a job and helping pay bills/small amount of rent until she could save up enough to move out on her own. She turned down 7 job offers because "I don't want to do this/that/whatever". Finally got her a job and she quit on her second day because "I can't sleep if I don't work nights". Then, the other night, she decided to raid my :420: and smoke every bit of it. While I was busy working on a friends' car.

Guess who's gonna be homeless again?

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
Everybody loves taking money. No one likes paying it back.

:argh:

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Are you referring to our friends at the social security administration?

Still waiting on my money they took from my tax return for something about my dads ssi from over 30 years ago.

Long story short, I paid over $4,000 for an immediate family members' lawyer. Said family member decides to cuss out the lawyer for "not working fast enough", even though they were on the final steps of what they were hired for. So the lawyer drops the person as a client. Basically the partial refund somehow found its' way to him instead of me (thanks to a bunch of other family interference), and I get a Facebook message basically saying "I spent it all, you're not getting anything back or any payments. PS I hate you and you're not my family anymore".

:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!

meatpimp posted:

Screenshot and small claims court. gently caress me? No, gently caress you.

Yup. Already on top of it. Just have to make the 8 hour drive to file in their respective county/state.

• Locked thread