Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Umiapik posted:

The Tories need to do their sums: there's far more voting renters than there are voting landlords.

Yes, but every renter aspires to one day be a landlord and boy, let me tell you, the boot will be on the other foot then!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Leftist infighting is bestest infighting.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Leon Trottersky

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

General China posted:

Why won't the telegraph interview me?

Maybe they're unaware that you're now a big posho with a country estate.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Jedit posted:

*zzziiiippp*

"Can you guess what it is yet?"

I couldn't help a little chuckle coming out when I heard he'd been charged with "creating indecent images" of children. I know his art wasn't the best, but really?

I'm a bad person.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Barry Foster posted:

Unfortunately people who believe this (and they do) don't consider it arrogance or chauvinism, they consider it straight up, unequivocal fact. I know several people who genuinely, 100% believe that Britain is and always has been the greatest culture in the world. They don't necessarily have anything against other cultures, but they at best pale in comparison.

Past a certain point, I've no idea how to get through to them what an incredible coincidence it is that they just happened to have been born in The Greatest Nation of All Time.

This but unironically

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Voted Green in EU, drew a veiny cock on the Council one because I refuse to lend my support to the Tories, the Lib Dems or UKIP and they are the only three on offer. Thanks, Cheltenham!

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Quote-Unquote posted:

Fairly sure Cheltenham is going to remain Lib Dem for a while, but only because the other candidates we seem to get are complete morons as opposed to just ineffectual but well-meaning idiots. The UKIP prick owns and lives in Cheltenham Guest House on Hewlett Road, so his lovely gardens are now the resting place of whatever xenophobic purple and yellow poo poo that gets pushed through my door.

Good to know for future leaflet-discarding reference, that's only about a three minute walk from me. Fancy a pint sometime?

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Bozza posted:

Seb, when's your band back in Reading again dude?

Will be the beer bitch again, it was fun.

No idea right now, we've had some downtime due to Stu's first child being born, but we're cracking on with album stuff now and starting to book some shows again. Probably no earlier than July/August, but I'll let you know.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Lugaloco posted:

Man I wish BBC would give up with this floor map CGI nonsense. That Front National result in France is really, really depressing.

If you don't love Jeremy Vine striding across Europe like some kind of haywire analytic colossus then maybe you don't get what makes election results great.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

namesake posted:

Land war within western or central europe within a decade and a half.

Quoting this so I can refer back to it and congratulate you when the tanks roll into Brussels.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Trickjaw posted:

homosceptic Helmer

He doesn't believe gay people exist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

:getin: Greens!

• Locked thread