Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
Farage got egged today. It was wonderful to see.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27242557

It's actually a bit worrying to see how easily someone could stab him in the neck a few times.

Speaking of UKIP, the guy at the top of my street has a big sign declaring his support for UKIP :( He seemed like a decent bloke and I used to buy goose eggs from him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-public-wrong-about-nearly-everything-survey-shows-8697821.html

We gobble up whatever bullshit the politicians serve us with relish!

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Dad won his tribunal case today.

Atos Healthcare originally scored him 0 out of 15pts and said he was fit for work.
The appeal raised him to 9 out of 15pts.
Tribunal awarded him the full 15pts.

What a loving waste of everyone's time.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

SybilVimes posted:

Glad it turned out ok in the end, now you and he can start to get over the trauma of the whole thing

Cheers!

Radio Prune posted:

I've never in my life associated gimps with homosexuals or homophobia, nor has anyone I've ever used the term around (and vice versa). This is the first I'm hearing of it :shrug:

I think Pulp Fiction brought gimp/gay association to the mainstream.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Must read up a few more posts before posting, d'oh.

• Locked thread