Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinche Rudo

Did you know the Piss Angel got its name and popularity from magician Criss Angel who performed the trick live on TV during his Fox 2 hour special?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Colonel Wood posted:

Did you know the Piss Angel got its name and popularity from magician Criss Angel who performed the trick live on TV during his Fox 2 hour special?

its true, before this it was more commonly known as the Piss-Warrior (as it was at the time of writing the op) or fountain

the world of pissing w/ hardons is a very fast-pace and always evolving so its important to keep in the loop!

Pinche Rudo

Sometimes if I am an important gathering at someone's house and I have to piss with a boner I avoid the bowl entirely and just piss into the tank. Thoughts?

GoodbyeTurtles

Colonel Wood posted:

Sometimes if I am an important gathering at someone's house and I have to piss with a boner I avoid the bowl entirely and just piss into the tank. Thoughts?

this is an advanced technique and is often done when someone is sat on the bowl to allow them to share the experience your pissing w/ a hardon skills while they piss also (partners may be very impressed by this). just be weary of the drop off or it WILL get messy

Machai

GoodbyeTurtles

this is v good provided your stream is steady and your aim is true

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless
i can't do the bridge because my boner sticks like straight up, so i would piss in my own face. also cant do the sit in lean forward tec because i cant get under the gap far enough. i had to improvise, which to be fair is part of the appeal of hardon pissing. i sit cross legged on top of my weiner forming a water tight seal so that the piss hits my shins/ankles and drips into the bowl. the key is to point your toes downward so that you can direct wear it flows otherwise you can just leak anywhere. tp yourself off and you are good

does anyone else have issues with boner ridgidity weakening mid piss? it really fucks up my longshot because then you have to account for weaker boner and weaker flow happening all at once

GoodbyeTurtles

Volkerball posted:

i can't do the bridge because my boner sticks like straight up, so i would piss in my own face. also cant do the sit in lean forward tec because i cant get under the gap far enough.

here is a good one for people experiencing this problem

Volkerball posted:

i had to improvise, which to be fair is part of the appeal of hardon pissing. i sit cross legged on top of my weiner forming a water tight seal so that the piss hits my shins/ankles and drips into the bowl. the key is to point your toes downward so that you can direct wear it flows otherwise you can just leak anywhere. tp yourself off and you are good

this is a good variant on the classic 'under leg sitting clamp' which can be both painful and messy, but always useful in a pinch

Volkerball posted:

does anyone else have issues with boner ridgidity weakening mid piss? it really fucks up my longshot because then you have to account for weaker boner and weaker flow happening all at once

ah yes, no-one likes to approach their rig too early on a longshot, however this is a well documented issue within the pissing w/ hardon community and there are support groups available

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

here is a good one for people experiencing this problem

hmmm looks good in theory but our toilet is broke and the upper deck doesnt have a lid, so id have to dangle my toes in the water. wouldnt be a big deal if there wasnt still poop up there

GoodbyeTurtles

Volkerball posted:

hmmm looks good in theory but our toilet is broke and the upper deck doesnt have a lid, so id have to dangle my toes in the water. wouldnt be a big deal if there wasnt still poop up there

lmbo poop is gross af

you need a lid-guard right away b/c a huge number of pissing w/ hardon techs require one for balance

Machai

GoodbyeTurtles

that high/ steep an arc is very impressive, but you have to be very careful not to piss onto your feet!

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
this stuff is way to advanced for me

Polygynous
welp

Slaapaav posted:

the penis has an adjustable head

just point it at the bowl drat

GoodbyeTurtles

Slaapaav posted:

its quite easy actually, just start with the easy stuff & practice at home until you're ready to piss w/ a hardon wherever you like!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
Gotta start slow. You cant just jump in expecting to be blasting into handstands like a glorious firetruck ladder

lmbo

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless

do you mind if I use the original drawing of this as a big av? and if you dont do you have a psd of it so i can delete all the white without erasing all the pee?

poverty goat

corpsed posted:

Oh man, I'm all too painfully accustomed to the wonders of urination troubles from substance abuse. One time a couple years ago I had to go to the ER after not having been able to pee for about half the day, the pain slowly, gradually becoming more and more intense and eventually almost unbearable. It took two different nurses, literally probably about fifty "attempts" to get a catheter inserted. It was by far and loving easily the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life. Holy gently caress. And the one little bitch of a nurse the gently caress tried to tell me to "stop moving so much, I know this is uncomfortable dude but please just relax." What. the. gently caress.

"Uncomfortable?" Are you loving kidding me? UNCOMFORTABLE?! Yeah, it had a lot less to do with comfort than it had to do with excruciating and mind-numbing pain in my IMMEASURABLY TINY COCK, but still nonetheless a cock it was, much to my white shame. What a loving little bitch. "Uncomfortable." Obviously had no god damned idea what the hell he was talking about.

But seriously guys. I wish I had advice for how to avoid such an ordeal. With an already full and painfully bursting bladder, there was no way I was going to try to drink more liquids to try to urinate more easily. No way. For opiates though, like some of the above people've said, sitting down cannot be more highly stressed for making it easier to piss. Something there relaxes relevant muscles and organs more so than standing does, I'd wager. I also think I remember reading that sit-peein' is somehow more "healthy" for males for urinating than standing, for some reason that now escapes me.

The more you know!

Pinche Rudo

that nigga a micropenis little bitch

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

my IMMEASURABLY TINY COCK

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
do you have any tips for tandem boner pissing? sometimes i have a friend in the same boat and it's nice to have some options for pairs

GoodbyeTurtles

Volkerball posted:

do you mind if I use the original drawing of this as a big av? and if you dont do you have a psd of it so i can delete all the white without erasing all the pee?

lmbo i cant even imagine life w/o all the joys of pissing w/ a hardon all of the time

CAT BRUSH posted:

do you have any tips for tandem boner pissing? sometimes i have a friend in the same boat and it's nice to have some options for pairs

tandem boner pissing is an important part of the pissing w/ hardon scene, it requires a lot of trust and co-ordination in order to prevent catastrophic miss-pissing!

here's a basic 2 person tech

treasure bear

to see two men piss w/ boners and converge is a thing of beauty

GoodbyeTurtles

Cumt posted:

to see two men piss w/ boners and converge is a thing of beauty

back in victorian times people would often tandem piss w/ hardons with their neighbors across streets so it would accurately land in the middle of the road with all of the other piss & poo poo & people

obviously nowadays it's a little more refined, but it'll always be a classic due to it's rich history

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
btw this is where the band converge got their name also it is how they met

GoodbyeTurtles

WetNightmare posted:

btw this is where the band converge got their name also it is how they met

when it happens, it happens. it is said that a spontaneous converge can create bonds between men stronger than that of a mother and child

TheButtMAaster

GoodbyeTurtles

dang man, if only he'd seen this thread and gone for a longshot. he'd still be hosed up but w/ a shorter neck

poverty goat

im watching this bad resident evil sequel on syfy and zombie crows just pecked some people to death, dont gently caress with zombie crows

GoodbyeTurtles

gggiiimmmppp posted:

im watching this bad resident evil sequel on syfy and zombie crows just pecked some people to death, dont gently caress with zombie crows

hosed up if true

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless
thanks m8

GoodbyeTurtles

no worries man!

:allears:

TheButtMAaster

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

no worries man!

:allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrPosTPSXxw

GoodbyeTurtles

that little hairy fella sure was committed!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

How do you feel about his technique?

TheButtMAaster

mailorder bees! posted:

How do you feel about his technique?

It would work but you would have to be tall enough and have enough ab strength to hold the position. It's also a risky move because if you curve a little too much you are gonna get a miss the toilet and hit your face.

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

being a simian toilet (everything about it)

Tipps

party in the front

business in the back

wesley snypes posted:

on the plus side, when i piss my name into fresh snow it comes out in block letters.

This is the best post itt but no one is paying attention to it.

SIDS Vicious

now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

Tipps posted:

This is the best post itt but no one is paying attention to it.

:agreed:

• Locked thread