Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG DICK DADDY
Sep 13, 2007

Heidely-ho, neighbor!

Gridlocked posted:

Side Step means Santos can run down the sides and not be too scared of getting surfed and makes him into even more of a super ghoul. '

Spend money on one new zombie. While I would love to name him F.K II: Electric Zombaloo I don't think that it will fit. But if it fits that is what I want it named. Thus I suggest we call him Robin Williams the comedian much loved by all kids of the 90s may have sadly passed away but it is OK because he returns to help Fairly Elected win it's way to the top. He will bounce that ball like Flubber and have the magic of Genie as he blitz's his way to victory.

Graverobbin Williams..?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG DICK DADDY
Sep 13, 2007

Heidely-ho, neighbor!
The new player had better be too ghoul for school.

BIG DICK DADDY
Sep 13, 2007

Heidely-ho, neighbor!

apostateCourier posted:

Flesh Gordon will get Guard
Wight Power will get Accurate

This, plus name the ghoul El Hijo de Santos

BIG DICK DADDY
Sep 13, 2007

Heidely-ho, neighbor!
Pretty Fly (for a Wight Guy)

BIG DICK DADDY