Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
I still really enjoyed Extinction, that mode was a lot of fun for me.
I agree that ghost was terrible though.

Been using the AK-12 a lot and I really like it with a silencer, though it's probably due to the fact I alway go for the AK in every CoD game it's available in.

If anyone wants to add me and make fun of my dumb french accent my PSN is BobBaudoin

Bonby fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Nov 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

Ironsolid posted:

I bought the game.

God I hate you guys

PS4N: EvolutionIsAMyth

Edit: Good thing I can't play it. Data corruption after first and second install.

Sigh...

Hey now, comfort yourself that you at least haven't bought this game both on PC and PS4 like a certain idiot moron that I know.

:smith:

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Man I don't know if it's just me but both on PC and PS4 the game has been lagging so bad to a point where it is unplayable only if I am in a party or joined someone else from my friend/clan list

If I solo queue the lag is mangeable but apart from that it's teleport galore. I really don't understand what happened considering I've been able to play all previous call of duty titles on PC and console with barely any problems even at launch.

Apart from that the game is pretty fun, I especially enjoy the fact you can customise each killstreaks to your liking, which I think is a first for the serie (Though I'm probably wrong), the SP is also way better than I anticipated.

Edit: I should also read the op.

Bonby fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Nov 6, 2014

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

Wazzit posted:

What have you done.

Being batshit retarded helps!

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
The RW1 is way too much fun to use, I love it.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Decided to try out the KF5 Smg tonight while playing with goons and this thing is drat monster with grip and advanced rifling. Went 6.0 k/d a couple of times in the same session. Helps that it's one of the only smg with a 3 hit kill at a decent range.

Considering my playstyle is rushing B as fast as I possibly can this thing shreds people at close range incredibly fast.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Took advantage of the holiday sale and got CoD AW + season pass on my xbone. I'll probably send a request for an invite in the Boys clan if there's any space left, my gt is BobbyBeaudoin.

Also decided to play blops 2 on 360 again since I p.much skipped it due to lag issues, it's refreshing seeing people use all kinds of different guns. I'm getting sick of having to deal with the ASM1 in AW at all times.

Edit: I never thought about doing hardcore, that sounds like a great idea, plus it'll allow me to level the mk14.

Bonby fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Jan 21, 2015

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Decided to stop giving a poo poo about my k/d and go with stupid classes that I enjoy playing. Since I got the RW1 Rail Driver elite variant along with the Ameli Whalehorn which helps the hip firing for it tremendously, I decided to test them out and they're both way too fun to use.

RW1 with stealth exo ability is hilarious to just suprise people with a 1 shot kill, the Whalehorn + laser sight and Gung-Ho is p.much playing like you're rambo along with constantly firing bullets while running around.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Got the Ameli Subverter yesterday, decided to take it out for a spin and dear lord that gun is a monster with it's 3 hit kill at any range. I just slapped a Thermal scope on it along with quickdraw grip and it's unstoppable at medium to long ranges where it's just enough to outgun AR's.

I'm still hoping to get the Hbar3 insanity variant, it's probably the best one in the game atm because of the last patch.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Been playing with Yeyo on Xbone, I really wish they would release their big balance patch already, core modes are really unfun even if I do decent with the Hbar3/Asm1. At least, like a goon here pointed me, the HC playlist helps a lot to play around with other gun builds.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

Fetus Tree posted:

What attachments yall go with on the asm1 usually?

Most people I've seen put stuff like advanced rifling along with a quickdraw grip so they can have better reaction time and melt people, if you want to put 2 attachments at most on it. I like to add Grip as a third attachment but that's because I think it kicks too much.

But yeah Quickdraw along with Advanced rifling and you got a smg that melts people extremely quickly with good range. Though the recent patch has made it less as good by removing the fast firing speed of the first few rounds, lowering it to always 720 rpm from 1000 on the first few shots.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Considering it took them 3 and a half month to get any sort of big balance update toward the weapons, I'm not suprised people quit once they experienced how lovely the weapon balance has been. In my opinion it's starting to go in a good direction but it really took them too much time.

Plus I hate it when I feel I have to use the same gun as everyone else to start doing decent, which was the case with the pre-patch Asm1.

I've been starting to get back into TF since it has more people playing it on Xbone than on PC and that game at least feels like I can use whatever I want and do well, but that's just my opinion.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

VJeff posted:

Black Ops 2 had more nuance and choice than 99% of RPGs in the last two gens.

I'm not joking.

Why is this so true :negative:

Like the massive gigantic tool that I am I will probably get Blops 3 at release as well. I am also glad they've said that the movement system will not be exactly like in AW (which imo was incredibly annoying and slow), the mantle and wall-running mechanic seems to be pretty fun if what I heard is true.

Been replaying AW and I'm glad the weapon balance seems to have kicked in, though I still think a smg that has a better 3 shot kill range than almost every assault rifles + has no movespeed penalty and also aims quicker is still pretty ridiculous to have.

At least I got the XMG's to keep me happy.

Bonby fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Apr 27, 2015

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

Wazzit posted:

I wish Highrise was a DLC map in Destiny.

I wish Highrise was in every multiplayer fps.

Reminds me I should've gotten Destiny on xbone, no ps4 folks I know play it.

I hope Carrier a good zombie map, the last two were ok but I didn't feel like they were that good. Maybe I'm just sick of AW overall.

Edit: Yeah thinking just going with the bone for multiplayer poo poo and SP stuff with the ps4.

Bonby fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jun 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
Titanfall 2 better be announced at E3, all I want is more content and the gameplay from TF1 intact. Playing that game with goons was great tho Wazzit and Papa Javes carried the poo poo out us.

Been replaying past CoDs recentely and Blops 1 is still pretty good, but the fact it has the Olympia and the Galil probably helps.

• Locked thread